Prelim exams are over! If you were following me on Twitter, which I think you should (shameless plugging), then you definitely know why I haven't blog since last week. It is because I am busy with studying for the exams. But since the exams are over, I am back! By the way guys, even if I am busy and can't blog, I still read your comments and it instantly brighten up my day :)
So moving on, last Tuesday, Teresa from Teresa et vous (Really nice girl btw, Hi Teresa!) nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. It is an award for new blogs with less than 200 followers. Since this is my first time doing a question and answer portion on my blog, I am more than willing and very much excited to do this! So before I start, here are some rules to follow for those who will be tagged next.
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
1. Where and who do you get your fashion inspirations from?
I get my fashion inspirations mostly from people from Lookbook and Instagram. My very first fashion inspiration is Tricia Gosingtian from Tricia will go places (she is also my inspiration to make a blog, which I did eventually) Next is Zoe Suen from Fashiononymous. I really love her style because she keeps it simple and not too loud when it comes to colors and accessories.
2. What is you favorite SS13 fashion trend?
To be honest, I really don't know what SS13 means until I googled it. So, I am really not into trends because I wear what I want to wear and not because it is in the trend. But, I think I like stripes, floral, and artsy prints. I am also into skater skirts or any skirts right now. And flats, I mean, they never get out of trend right? Hehe
3. What is your go-to outfit? Show us.
4. What city do you think is the fashion capital?
Newyork City. I don't know why but it is the first city that I thought of. Lol.
5. Which is better, festival fashion or street style fashion?
Festival fashion because you can where anything you want without looking over or under dressed. Of course, it is a festival therefore many people, many people means nobody would care about you because they are too busy having fun. So yea, festival fashion.
6. What is your today outfit? Show us.
Unfortunately, I can't because I just wore my nursing uniform today. So yea, nothing interesting in a nursing uniform...
7. Do you prefer a dolled up look or a casual look?
I prefer a casual look because it is hassle-free and you can wear it anywhere you want.
8. What are your Top 5 favorite blogs?
V ♥ V
Tricia Will Go Places
9. What's your number one advice to those who want to start a blog?
Never doubt yourself. Starting a blog doesn't even have to be hard. If you really want it then do it. It doesn't matter if you don't have followers yet. Just do what makes you happy and eventually people will see that and will start to admire you. Just keep it true. :)
10. How can you describe your blog in ten words?
It's simple, fun, and one of my sources of happiness.
11. What city would you want to attend Fashion week at?
Paris Fashion Week! No doubt about it!
My 11 Questions
1. Why did you name your blog the way it is now?
2. What type of camera do you use to take your outfit shots?
3. If you were to travel, which country would you go first?
4. What is your favorite fashion piece?
5-6. What fashion event would you like to be invited to? What would you wear to that event? Show me.
7. Do you like K-pop?
8. Who is your favorite fashion icon?
9. Where do you always buy your clothes?
10. What are your must-haves if you were to go abroad?
11. What is your favorite shoes? Show me.
Green's life diary
Smize with Style
Foot Print Diary
I hope you enjoyed this post guys! 'till next time :D
Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube