Follow

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Beginning

After quite some time of thinking, I came up with a decision to run my own fashion blog. At first I was in doubt because I'm asking myself if I can really handle a blog. As you all know (if you ever read my description up right there, yes that is the one) I'm a nursing student and right now it is my number one priority. But doing so is no fun. I know there are many bloggers out there who started blogging when they were still students. Some of them got really successful and is now well known. Blogging didn't became a distraction to them so why not give it a try right? If they can do it, so can I. Those people became my inspiration to finally make my own blog! As much as I want to continue this post on how inspired and fired up I am on writing, I'm gonna cut it and save it for later. I am hoping that you, readers enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my thoughts to all of you. Good day and God bless you all.

Love,
Jannine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated :)