Follow

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Secret Garden



Dress: 101 New York
Black Stockings: Oro, S.M. Department Store
Shoes: Parisian, S.M. Department Store
Wristwatch: Movado

The dress reminds me of the Korean drama, Secret Garden, that is why I named it Secret Garden (I see what you did there Jannine hehe). There was a scene wherein the character of Hyun Bin shows a painting of a house in the middle of a forest, just like the illustration of a house above in the photo, well it's not exactly alike but you get the picture right? 

I wore this outfit a while ago during a mass. Afterwards, my family and I went to SM Fairview to eat lunch (will write about it in a different post). This is my first outfit post and I hope you like it. Comments are appreciated.

Love,
Jannine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated :)