Follow

Saturday, December 21, 2013

UST Paskuhan 2013


UST Paskuhan OutfitUST Paskuhan 2013Forever 21 Sandals
UST Paskuhan

As they always say, 'first time' is always one of the experiences we will never forget. So last night, it was my 'first time' to go to the much awaited "Paskuhan" at the University of Santo Tomas. It is a Christmas celebration done every year at UST, including performances of different bands and known personalities plus some instagram-worthy deco-lights. It rained prior to the start of the concert so the field was so muddy. My favorite sandals (the one I am wearing in the photos) got ruined, as I tried to go closer to the stage. So, if ever you see mud on my foot in any of these photos, it is exempted oright?

Onto my outfit, the skin-hugging tightness of my top is close to the feeling of wearing nothing at all. It didn't made me feel too hot during the times we were walking, and walking, and endlessly walking around the place. My friend and companion, Myrelle and I were not students of UST so we really don't know much about the place. The "Lover's Lane" was true to it's name, as couples pass by while holding hands.

Last but not the least, can I just tell you that UST has the nicest looking boys. And I mean it! It made me wish that I was studying at UST. Lol.

'till next time!

Top from Lhasa
Skater Skirt from The Socialite
Sandals from Forever 21


*Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Twitter | Tumblr | WhatIWear*

7 comments:

  1. Nice lights display. And I love your skirt dear. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! You look gorgeous
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!
    Bagay sayo dear. :)
    -xoxo, FRANCES


    *** FASHION DREAMER X ROSEGAL GIVEAWAY ***
    - 3 easy steps to join
    - open to both LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL readers
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2013/12/fashion-dreamer-x-rosegal-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Love your bag <3
    http://www.smizewithstyle.com/2013/12/shade-of-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a charmer! The lights are very pretty and so are you (((and yes, i agree, UST has an abundance of cute boys haha)))

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful holiday sight!! You're outfit is too adorbs Jannine <3

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated :)